We are on the island of Maui right now and in full on vacation mode. Which means blogging is taking a back seat to playing at the beach and enjoying the Hawaiian sun. This is my 4th time to Hawaii and my kids 2nd time, they are lucky children. Both of them are enjoying the double parental attention and I’m enjoying not feeling the stress of the daily grind.
See if you can pick out what is false and what is true:
- I drank a rum and coke out of Josie’s straw sippy cup while at the pool.
- We’ve been sleeping in every morning and it feels great.
- I’ve had my share of fish tacos and I still want more more more!
- We have booked 2 different luaus because we couldn’t decide which one to go to.
- I’ve been snorkelling every chance I get because I love feeling the waves crashing on me while swimming in the ocean.
- I bought a $30 blow up pool turtle and decided to get it blown up at the shop without thinking about having to walk it (and the crappy travel stroller) back down the board walk.
The whole family absolutely adores Hawaii and I love it so much that I was even checking out real estate and condo prices. A girl can dream right? I also love having paid vacation from work and every chance I get I say to my husband, ‘I’m getting paid RIGHT NOW!’. With that being said, I’ve booked myself my very first cabana massage on the beach. Rules are that you should wear a bathing suit but I might have to bend those rules for a really good shoulder massage!