Five Reasons I’m Excited To Go To The Healthy Family Expo0
I’m really excited to be part of this year’s 4th annual Healthy Family Expo as a blogger ambassador. I only collaborate with events that I actually would attend and this one is up there at the top of my ‘Go To’ list of local events.
After I had my second baby I became more aware of purchasing greener products and making healthy decisions for my family became increasingly more of a priority. We swapped out most of our old household products for Seventh Generation and I started to pay more attention to reading food labels. Rain or shine, I thought of ways we could be active as a family. For us this meant less driving and a lot more walking, something that city living definitely makes easy.
Five Reasons I’m Excited To Check Out The Healthy Family Expo
- It is located right downtown! I love when events are so close by to us. I’m pretty sure we will walk there and if it’s raining we will take transit. Perfect fit for this Mama in the City!
- I can’t wait to take my kids to the Active Zone. So often it is hard to find events that all the kids can enjoy. However, I can already picture the two oldest kids getting excited for the big hamster ball race track and testing out the rock climbing wall.
- The littlest can feel safe and confident exploring the TumbleTown play area. I’ve been interested in TumbleTown for awhile and I’m looking forward to checking out their play area.
- After being introduced to the television show SuperWhy back when my oldest was a preschooler, I’m looking forward to seeing my kids faces when they get to meet some of the CBC SuperWhy characters.
- I’m a sucker for samples and I love samples that I get to eat. True story. So, I’m looking forward to finding a few new healthy snacks that I can try out with the kids.
This year at the Healthy Family Expo you can be guaranteed to find the following family fun:
- Meet popular CBC Kids characters Daniel Tiger, Super WHY!, Bookaboo & Scout;
- Enjoy Bobs & LoLo and Jessie Farrell concerts featuring songs celebrating the natural world;
- HUGE Active Kid Zone with rock wall, giant hamster ball race track, Tumblebus & TumbleTown, Springfree trampolines, Sportball & Pedalheads play areas and more;
- 200+ exhibitors with healthy food sampling & eco-friendly products & services;
- Whole Foods Market Zone, London Drugs Health Zone, and brand new Toyota Canada Outdoor Living Zone, West Coast Kids Healthy Baby Zone, and Green Living Zone;
- Science World fire show and ninja & tumbling demonstrations on stage;
- Vancouver Aquarium AquaVan interactive zone for kids;
- $15,000 Grand Prize Showcase including a 1-year lease on a Toyota Prius c;
- Baby feeding & changing lounge with complimentary diapers, wipes & comfy seating;
- Family Rest Stop courtesy of Love Child Organics and lots of stroller parking;
- First 500 adults through the door receive a gift bag full of healthy product samples;
- First 200 adults through the door receive an adult pass to Science World; and
- Partial proceeds of ticket sales support Canucks Autism Network sports programs.
If you have a backyard and haven’t yet heard of Springfree Trampoline then you need to come to the Expo on March 26th and experience it for yourself. Spring free Trampoline is a new addition to this year’s Active Kid Zone at the Expo and is family friendly fun that makes being active enjoyable and safe.
One lucky family will be taking home a Springfree Trampoline through the Expo’s early bird ticket draw, and another one as part of the Expo’s Grand Prize Showcase (visit the Healthy Family Expo website for terms & conditions for those giveaways). That’s a prize valued at over $3000!
If you like to win prizes then get involved in the pre Expo fun by heading to the Expo 2017 Facebook Event page and RSVP to win thousands of prizes at the March 23rd pre-Expo Facebook party! The on line party runs from 8 to 10 PM.
To kick off the pre-Expo celebrations, we’re giving away a $200 Healthy Family Expo 2017 shopping spree! One lucky winner will get to shop at their choice of exhibitors at the event on March 26th! This online giveaway runs from March 6 – 22, 2017, and the winner must be a British Columbia resident aged 19+ able to attend the Healthy Family Expo at the Vancouver Convention Centre between 9 am & 5 pm on March 26 to pick up and use the prize that day.
Enter for your chance to win through Rafflecopter below.
The winner will be announced at the pre-Expo Facebook Party on March 23rd, 2017!
Adult Expo tickets are $15 each online, cash at the door, or at London Drugs from March 1-26.
Kids under 16 get in FREE and ALL ATTRACTIONS are included with admission!
Buy tickets early to qualify to win a Springfree Trampoline!
Grab 2-for-1 adult tickets online using limited time promo code MMITC241.