My 5 Things: Baby Lover Edition
This week has been a decent week for all of us. There was nothing too dramatic but our days haven’t been boring either. I worked a bit, did the mum thing a lot, felt tired a bunch of the time and had some good giggles with the kids. This week I’m lacking in girlfriend meet ups, as is often the way when I’ve worked a bunch in a row. I am really craving girlfriend chit chats over glasses of wine in the evening while the children are sleeping and I’ll be putting that on my ‘to do’ list for next week.
My 5 Things
1. I’ve got the sweetest friend Jenna who made my pregnant sister a gorgeous baby blanket and matching knitted hat. It is purple with grey and white and it’s so soft and made with love. She also made both of my kids baby blankets and they use them all the time.
2. My oldest sister is having a baby and I couldn’t be more excited for the sweet babe to arrive. I’m a big time baby lover and am even more so when it’s one of my sisters babies. She could literally have the baby any time now and I’m feeling super pumped that I’m headed over her way this long weekend. I can’t wait to meet this baby.
3. Dear Baby, please come this weekend. It would be super awesome timing.
4. Remember my younger sisters fantastic birth story? It made her local paper and got its own blog post!
5. I get asked all the time if I am having more babies and my answer hasn’t changed over the last 2 years. I don’t know. I am on the fence and I feel like I could be swayed either way. My husband is the same, but part of me feels he is leaning more towards baby #3 one day down the road. I just know that pregnancy is hard on my body and made more intense because I live with type 1 diabetes. No matter what, I love babies! That is for sure.